PLEASE CALL OR TEXT Jurgen Abele Mobile 0418 725 068 to REGISTER AND CONFIRM TIME TO ATTEND THE ADVERTISED VIEWING PRIOR TO INSPECTION THANK YOU.
Make No Mistake, Hurry, Inspection is a must!
Maximise your rental return !!!
North East facing, overlooking Parkland
This duplex pair (each 3x2x2) has a total of 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 car garage parking and sits on a quiet 646 m2 corner block. Both front doors & driveways are on different streets for privacy.
Ideal for a growing or large family. Life in one and rent out the other or live in both.
If you are a first home buyer, you have access to the Queensland Government's $15,000 first homeowner's grant and stamp duty savings.
Perfectly located for easy access to both Brisbane and the Gold Coast via the M1.
Walking distance to public transport and the Pimpama City Shopping centre and proposed Pimpama train station and only minutes from Westfield Coomera Town Centre and train station.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Tiled family lounge / dining with air conditioning
- 3 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with walk in robe or built in robe
- Ceiling fans
- Insulated roof to keep you cool and cosy
- Quality carpeted bedrooms
- Kitchen with modern appliances, dishwasher, oven and electric cooktop
- Bathrooms with high quality finishes
- Privacy sun blinds throughout the house
- Breezy alfresco area, ideal for entertaining
- Low maintenance block - approx. 646 m2. for both Duplexes.
- Total living area approx..153 m2 each Duplex
- Fully fenced yard
- Double lock-up garage
BENEFITS OF PIMPAMA LIVING:
- walking distance to the proposed Pimpama train station
- 500 meters walk to Pimpama City shopping centre
- 500 meters to bus stop
- 500 meters to Aldi, Coles, Best & Less, doctors, bottle shop, restaurant
- 10 minutes to Westfield Coomera Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes to Tafe Queensland, Coomera campus
- 3.8 km to Coomera train station.
- Choice of private and public schools in close proximity
- Easy & quick access to M1 Motorway for commuters
- 35 minutes drive to Brisbane
- 30 minutes Southport CBD
- 20 minutes to Hope Island
Please contact Jurgen Abele - Mobile 0418 725 068 - for further details and to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.