BE QUICK! - HOT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY TENANTS IN PLACE
If earning a return is hard to find - here is your opportunity to step right in to an already tenanted property, only minutes' walk to Griffith University and University Hospital (900m), Southport Sharks Football Club, Parkwood Tavern and many shopping, dining, health, medical and lifestyle choices are also walking distance away.
- Tenants on a long term lease until Feb 2021 ($560 per week)
- Great corner position in a quiet street
- 725m block with north facing entertaining areas and yard
- Double lock-up garage and room for more cars off street
- Two spacious living areas
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Paved, alfresco entertaining areas overlooking the gardens
- Glass electric cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and new appliances
- Large storage shed
- Rates $1,066 (6 months)
As with its neighbour Arundel, the suburb of Parkwood rolls out across the low hills west of Southport and is surrounded by fantastic golf courses.
Both Parkwood and Arundel are potential key residential growth areas that benefit from easy access to the Pacific Motorway, Helensvale Rail Station, Griffith University and the Broadwater. There are major shopping centres in nearby Arundel and Molendinar.
Parkwood is home to the Parkwood International Golf Course and the Gold Coast Country Club is just across the Coombabah Creek in Gaven.