**available for inspection via video call or appointment**
Available for the first time in 37 years, this cherished home has been designed with contemporary yet traditional family living in mind. Its impeccably maintained with superior double brick construction ensuring that this dual level home is the perfect option for those seeking space and style in an ultra-convenient waterfront location for many years to come.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and lounge with brilliant bamboo flooring and wide sliding doors leading onto covered courtyard with spa pool and scenic views over wide water to mount Tamborine from your own sandy beach
- Custom Gourmet Kitchen features intelligent storage, Granite benches with island breakfast bar, side by side SubZero refrigeration, and a selection of integrated kitchen appliance's
- Separate Lounge, media room or den with inbuilt library and adjacent office with separate side automatic entry doors.
- Arced walls, wide double detailed doors, terrific twist feature wall foyer and airstairs complete an impressive entry
- Magnificent master suite is highlighted by scenic views, full width balcony, retreat, walk in wardrobe and luxurious curled ensuite
- Refreshing main bathrooms both up and down stairs, the guest bedrooms are serviced by convenient walk through bathroom with spa tub
- Additional upstairs sewing room or study reading room to suit your requirements
- Ideal lift access to both levels via low maintenance hydraulic elevator
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with climate control
- Brilliant Boat ramp including Boat shed with automatic roller doors and 18 metres of waterfront for the addition of your own pontoon
- Ideal fully equipped workshop with side access from road to waterfront. Energy efficient with 5.5kW of Solar power
- Double secure Carport and additional parking with shade behind automatic sliding gates
An abundance of space and vibrant views without the huge price tag, this is the opportunity now!
Call The Weir Brothers for your inspection time and expect the best!
OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS.
Maximum of 6 people in the property at any one time in accordance with QLD Health regulations.
Please wait for the agent before entering the property.
Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.