This ultra-contemporary residence has been cleverly designed to optimise space and natural light. Accommodating you in uncompromised comfort & style it provides superb in/outdoor flow for the ultimate in relaxation and entertaining.
- Architect designed & Professionally Built
- Large open plan living & dining, soaring 2.7 metre ceilings, three glass stacking walls open onto cantilevered Alfresco entertaining area with built-in 'Beefeater' Barbeque.
- Sleek inside out Caesar Stone kitchen with Smeg Stainless Steel appliances and soft close cabinetry by Blum.
- Integrated Entertainment unit, separately zoned built-in speakers piped through out, ducted air conditioning with zone control, security system with touch screen.
- Polished 600/600 Porcelain tiling and plush carpets throughout.
- Master bedroom, large built-in wardrobe, deluxe en-suite with Caesar stone vanity & Rainfall shower head.
- Second & Third bedroom both have Alcove window daybeds, built-in wardrobes & are separated by a living area with access to the garden
- The media/ fourth bedroom or studio features a full en-suite, dividing door & separate entrance
- Ambient 100% energy efficient LED and Compact fluorescent lighting.
- 6.6 kW Solar power system and Solar hot water free from the sun.
- Separate full laundry with outdoor access and ample storage room.
- Dual driveway entrance for boats or caravans
- Automatic gate with pedestrian access and video intercom.
- Manicured low maintenance landscape, irrigated lawns encircled by mature Tiger Grass with drip irrigation.
Seldom do homes of this calibre & flair come to the market; only a personal inspection will allow you to fully appreciate the true craftsmanship & intuitive design of 57 Matthew Flinders Drive Paradise Point.
Call The Weir Brothers for your inspection time and expect the best!