An excellent example of contemporary coastal design, this flawless residence offers an exclusive lifestyle opportunity of low-maintenance luxury living just moments from Paradise Point beaches at Sovereign Shores. This terrific town home is blessed with a series of sun-soaked social spaces and is captivating from the moment you walk through the door.
- North facing Light filled interiors with 3300 ceilings including open plan porcelain tiled living and dining with rich accents of hardwood timber and steel
- Wide sliding doors create seamless inside/outside flow
- Sun soaked entertaining patio on the vista plus central covered courtyard with 8600 ceiling for year-round entertaining
- Sleek stone kitchen is complete with waterfall island breakfast bar, bi folding window servery, ample storage, stainless steel Miele appliances, gas cooking, double fridge space, and bonus butlers walk in pantry.
- Convenient Guest Powder room, full laundry and automatic double garaging with internal and side pedestrian access via side entry way
- Luxurious Master bedroom with 4700 metre ceilings and sky windows includes walk in dressing room, deluxe marble en suite with twin basins, intelligent storage, separate bath and large shower. Scenic breakfast or champagne balcony with Coomera River vistas
- Generous guest bedrooms with wide wardrobes, ceiling fans and shared sunny arboured balcony to the north
- Refreshing Main bathroom includes Marble details separate shower and stone vanity
- Bonus study/home office/rumpus room to suit your personal requirements
- Climate control reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with 3 zones. Insulated ceilings, external and internal walls. Additional Crimsafe security to laminated windows
- Smart Community high speed cable internet, Bulk bought off grid Power drastically reduces costs
- Salacia Waters world class facilities offer, 25 metre heated lap pool, 3 Teppanyaki style BBQs, Heated spa and sauna. Residents recreation club features 12 seat cinema, separate meeting room, library, lounge, kitchen with outdoor terrace. Function rooms, and games area all with wheelchair access.
- Airconditioned gymnasium, showers change rooms and lockers
- Short walk to beaches at either end of the shortest avenue. Broadwater paths lead to an array of Village dining and boutique shopping
This terrific new townhouse enjoys a bright North/South aspect and a large 326sqm internal layout. With an array of space, light, and the latest premium features. It is sure to suit the most discerning buyers seeking location and value without the high body corporate fees.
Call the Weir Brothers Now for your inspection and expect the best.
OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS.
Maximum of 10 people in the property at any one time in accordance with QLD Health regulations.
Please wait for the agent before entering the property.
Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.