Owner seeks quick sale and has instructed to present all offers. Positioned perfectly in a quiet cul-de-sac this large 4-bedroom home is the ultimate waterfront entertainer. Boasting multiple living areas there is plenty of space for the entire family to sit back and relax in one of the Coasts most desired locations. Situated within walking distance to Paradise Point Village and quick access to the Broadwater by boat this property is sure to tick the box for many looking to capitalise on the Gold Coast lifestyle of living.
- King size master bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan and canal views.
- Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity & double shower heads.
- Queen sized bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built ins, ceiling fans & bed 2 with access to main bathroom.
- 4th Bedroom/ office with built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Well positioned main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & spa bath.
- Centrally located kitchen with gas cooktop, large rangehood, spacious fridge cavity and ample cupboard space all overlooking entertaining area & boasting canal views.
- Designated meals area located off kitchen.
- Family area with high ceilings, water views and access to entertaining area.
- Beautiful formal lounge with raked ceilings, timber floors and views through to front garden.
- Formal dining space with gorgeous views over pool stretching to canal edge.
- Rumpus room/ man cave on the ground floor with wet bar facility & plenty of space for pool table.
- Undercover entertaining area offering picturesque canal views
- Large in ground pool with extra undercover seating area.
- Pontoon with power & boat ramp facility on offer + 18.3m prime waterfrontage.
- Automatic double garage + Front porch with gate access/ intercom for extra security.
- Fully fenced and private around entire property with beautiful tropical plants surrounding.
- Air-conditioning, 641m2* land size and Solar panels.
Situated in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac only a short distance to the beautiful parks on the Broadwater, Paradise Point Bowls Club and a variety of fantastic local restaurants, and shops.
A short drive to Harbour Town, Sanctuary Cove, Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast's great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane/ Coolangatta