This faithful original 1960's Palm Beach cottage could certainly tell some tales!! Built by the Father and Uncle and still in the hands of the 5 children who were raised here. Sadly though, it's time to say goodbye to this much loved family home and the Buyer will be the real beneficiary!! Set in a quiet street approximately 1km from Beach, Currumbin Estuary and the Pines Shopping Centre it is an easy walk to the High School and Laguna Park and a short bike ride to everywhere else!! With its recent resurgence, Palm Beach has fast become one of the most hotly sought after Gold Coast suburbs ..... and why not? With the introduction of a young, vibrant style and beachside cafe culture, its future is very bright indeed!! Opportunities like this don't come around often ..... don't let this one be 'the one that got away'!! Step up quickly ... it WILL BE SOLD!
* Original 3 bedroom timber cottage
* Delightful polished timber floors
* Masonite walls and ceiling (not asbestos)
* 506m2 block: SE/NW orientation
* Backing onto Council easement/park
* Restore and extend or redevelop
* AWESOME LOCATION!
* Walk to High School, Laguna Park
* Approx 1km: Beach, Estuary, Shopping
* Approx 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
* DECEASED ESTATE: MUST BE SOLD
There are no Private schools that fall within this property’s catchment area.
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.