Located in the ever-desirable southern enclave of Palm Beach, moments from Currumbin Creek and Currumbin Alley, lays this superior bespoke family home. Situated on a northeast 508m2 block on "Laguna Lake", be enchanted by this charming coastal house from the moment you step inside.
Designed with the family in mind, this is your chance to live and experience the ultimate ease of living in generous inviting spaces without compromising on design and lifestyle. With a sense of calm upon entry, water views mixed with wide warm spaces, high ceilings, polished timber floorboards flooded with natural light all combine to create a harmonious blend across 2 storeys.
This home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, multiple living spaces, home office, huge custom gourmet kitchen, over sized en-suited master bedroom with captivating lake and parkland views and walk through robe, as well as a massive covered outdoor entertaining area creating the perfect place to entertain family and friends all year round.
All this is only minutes from the booming Palm Beach bar and dining precinct, Palm Beach and Currumbin's golden beaches, PBC school catchment, Pines Shopping Centre, public transport, shops, sporting facilities.
Arguably one of the best houses on the lake, do not miss this golden opportunity as this stunning home will not last!
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car
- Light, fresh open plan interiors featuring polished timber flooring
- Selection of living areas including a media room and home office
- Effortless indoor outdoor living with entertainer's deck ( 5 decks in total )
- Custom entertainer's kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances
- Grand master with ensuite, walk through robe and balcony
- All rooms with new carpet and completed with network cabling to central hub
- Automatic double secure carport, rainwater tanks, level low maintenance lawns
- Outdoor hot and cold shower, garden shed and solar hot water
- Walking distance to schools, parklands, shops, and beaches
- Council Rates $1236.92* (July 1 - Dec 31 2020)
- Rental Appraisal $1200* per week
*Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.