The five-bedroom house occupies an impressive 1022m2 block fronting a private beach and sheltered wide water with ocean access.
All previous price expectations have now been removed and the owner is ready to downsize, having tightly held the property for the past three decades.
It encompasses a multi-purpose mezzanine level and extensive ground floor footprint defined by soaring ceilings, natural light, expansive water views and seamless integration with multiple outdoor spaces to relax, wine, dine and entertain either waterfront, poolside or rooftop. The floor plan is designed to cater to evolving family needs and comprises a large family room or home theatre, an open-plan living and dining area, contemporary kitchen, bedroom wing, three modern bathrooms, a large pool and hot tub.
The property is within a 900m radius of a patrolled surf beach, M1 access, sports clubs, parks, schools, shops and dining options.
• 1022m2 block, east to wide water with ocean access
• Renovated five-bedroom brick residence
• Plenty of scope to add your own design/decorating touches
• Large pool, hot tub and multiple alfresco entertaining areas
• Mezzanine level for a gym, office, library or play space
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and walk-in pantry
• North-east water and Burleigh Headland views to ensuited master