COASTAL ELEGANCE, OCEAN VIEWS FROM HAMPTONS RETREAT
Relaxed Long Island sophistication is channelled throughout the stunning interior of this Hampton's inspired residence on Palm Beach's blue-chip beachfront address of Jefferson Lane.
Architect-designed, master built and integrated with dual living capabilities, the near new home spans 50 squares across two stunning levels where it captures cool sea breezes and ocean views from a dual frontage block.
Understated coastal elegance is rendered through neutral tones, textured finishes and quality materials from ashen floors, plantation shutters and a gas fireplace with stone cladding to white cathedral ceilings that soar three metres high. Open, light-filled spaces upstairs flow seamlessly beyond the kitchen, living and dining space to a vast covered balcony with ocean views. The rear wing accommodates two bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes, a bathroom and powder room, and the luxury parent's retreat with a dressing room and ensuite.
Creatively designed to incorporate dual living, the entry level comprises two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a bathroom, and a downstairs living room with a kitchenette and wrap-around patio.
Dual frontage allows entry via Gold Coast Hwy with a twin carport and double garage while off-street parking for two vehicles is accommodated for on Jefferson Lane.
This lifestyle rich residence is within walking distance to a host of popular social settings including patrolled beaches, restaurants, cafes, clubs and parks.
* Two-storey Hamptons-inspired residence spans 50sq
* 413m2 block has dual street frontage and six car spaces
* Open living and dining merges with ocean view balcony
* Custom kitchen with Smeg appliances and walk-in pantry
* Luxury master suite with dressing room and ensuite
* Downstairs living room has kitchenette and private patio
* Security system, Vacuumaid, ducted air conditioning