Inspection by Appointment only.
Are you searching for a single level stunner which tempers modern interiors with a timeless design? Meticulously renovated and boasting high-quality custom finishes to the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry and outdoor entertaining area, this sprawling family sanctuary on a 2,224m2 (32.8/40.3m X 61.5m) block is sure to spoil you for anything else.
Ideal for those that want to merge large, blended families (or in-laws, out-laws, older children, friends) seamlessly still with ample independent space (18x7m approx.) PLUS room to run a huge business PLUS humongous, flat outdoor area ideal to run a commercial type of business-like boating, industrial, trucking, caravans. The shed is a tradies dream (Open Span: 15 x 9m - 3.6m at side, 4m in middle with 200mm reinforcement) for sizable business and pleasure, with unbelievably easy access from Kopps Road for many small and large vehicles.
How good would it be having business and pleasure effectively under the gigantic one roof, or at least at the one location? Potential to easily alter to personalise one's own specific needs. Check the floor plan and siteplan.
Tucked away behind a front fence with dual driveway entries and fringed by a charming front verandah which hugs the front of the home, step inside to where light-filled living awaits. The kitchen is a social hub, where you'll want to linger awhile with loved ones. Accented by custom cabinetry, stone island bench and an oversized oven, it fuses seamlessly with the open plan lounge and dining area, before flowing out to the alfresco entertaining zone. Another cosy living area is on offer too, along with an office space or additional rumpus room.
With five bedrooms on offer, space need never be an issue again. The master suite, complemented by a panelled feature wall also offers a walk-in robe and ensuite with custom vanity, LED mirrors, matte black fixtures and a 1800mm freestanding bath. The second bedroom is ensuited as well, with the remaining rooms serviced by an on-trend family bathroom with full-height tiling and a separate toilet.
Outdoors, an enticing alfresco oasis awaits. Here, a heated 8x4m pool takes centre stage, bordered by a supersized timber deck where you can sit back and watch the kids play in the pool or explore the spacious, level and fully secure yard. A custom outdoor kitchen completes this area and ensures you'll be able to host guests with ease. A substantial poolside pavilion also sits alongside here and is ready for new owners to make their mark on this expansive, multipurpose space. Fitted with a bathroom, power and plumbing, it's ready for a kitchenette to be installed and its full potential unlocked. It could be an additional, all-weather entertaining area with easy pool access or be transformed into a dual living opportunity - the choice is all yours.
The property is equipped with water tanks and pumps, two hot water systems, LED downlights, air-conditioning units, ceiling fans and has garage parking for 7 cars. There are three entry points, including rear yard access from Knopps Rd, while a 15m x 9m shed with a reinforced concrete base and two roller doors ensures secure storage for trucks, caravans, boats or heavy machinery.
Situated in a peaceful neighbourhood and at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac, it's just 5 minutes from Oxenford Square and 8 minutes from Westfield Helensvale. There's also an array of pre-school, primary and high school options close by and it's just a 20 minute drive to the beach. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange an inspection with Campbell Moore today.
- Sprawling single level sanctuary featuring 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and set out on a 2,224m2 block
- Meticulously renovated with custom finishes to the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry and alfresco area
- Kitchen with custom cabinetry, stone island bench, large oven, overlooks the open plan lounge and dining
- Second cosy living area plus an office space or additional rumpus room
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with custom vanity, LED mirrors, matte black fixtures and 1800mm freestanding bath
- Bed 2 is ensuited, with remaining bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom with full-height tiling
- Enticing alfresco area with a solar heated 8x4m pool, timber deck, custom outdoor kitchen plus spacious, level and fully secure yard
- Substantial poolside pavilion with bathroom and fitted with power and plumbing - could be transformed into dual living opportunity
- Water tanks and pumps, two hot water systems, LED downlights, air-conditioning units, ceiling fans
- Three entry points, including rear yard access from Knopps Rd plus a 15m x 9m shed with reinforced concrete base
- 5 minutes from Oxenford Square and 8 minutes from Westfield Helensvale
- Peaceful neighbourhood and at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac, close to schools and 20 mins to the beach