Taking pride of place in a quiet family friendly street, this beautiful recently refurbished bright and airy 3-bedroom single level property site pretty, elevated, perched at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac. This will attract the downsizers, investor or the couple who love to maximise a lifestyle fit and ready for the entertainer extraordinaire.
Positioned on a 1002 m2 block surrounded by the sounds of nature from the bushland setting, that is the beauty of Mudgeeraba. This spacious adorable brick and tile family home offers extensive opportunity with plenty of build space for a swimming pool, or perhaps adding extra living space to the existing property.
Flowing seamlessly from the living area is access to the ultimate undercover entertaining space leading to low maintenance gardens. Situated elevated in this quiet cul-de-sac, within 5 minutes from Mudgeeraba village and local schools, enjoy the peace and tranquillity, whilst soaking up the mountain views, capturing the amazing sunsets on your front veranda. This home is currently tenanted for those of you looking for an amazing investment property.
• South-west-facing elevated on a 1002 m2 block
• 3 Bedrooms, master with access to the 2-way bathroom
• All bedrooms come with built-ins & ceiling fans
• Huge outdoor undercover entertaining area facing north-east
• Spacious open plan kitchen with the latest modern appliances
• Two-way main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Large laundry with extra storage
• Undercover carport, with ample space for extra vehicles, gated
• Partly fenced yard and low maintenance gardens
• Garden shed and rain-water tank
• Rented; $500 per week
• Currently tenanted until July 2021, Tenants happy to continue lease.
• Rates; approx. $429.30 per quarter
• Water; approx. $328 per quarter
Don't miss out on viewing this delightful property before she's snapped up!
Call Michelle McRae at Harcourts Coastal on 0476 300 688 for more information & inspection times.