Situated on a large 606m2 block in this highly sought after enclave of Miami lays this bespoke residence with an eclectic coastal style throughout. Showcasing elegant architectural features as well as an enviable street appeal this home will not disappoint creating a different story behind each door. This is your chance to live and experience the ultimate ease of living in generous inviting spaces without compromising on design and lifestyle.
With a resort like feel upon entry, natural stone, timber battens and travertine floors combine to create a harmonious blend over a single storey. This home offers
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, boasting a huge gourmet kitchen, 2 oversized en-suite master bedrooms, as well as a massive covered outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ, creating the perfect place to entertain family and friends all year round.
All this is only minutes from the booming Miami and Nobby Beach dining precinct, Miami's golden beaches, Miami Marketta, Miami One Shopping Centre, public transport, local schools, shops, sporting facilities, Burleigh Golf Course and the future light rail development.
Do not miss this golden opportunity as this stunning home will not last!
- Fully renovated rare 5 Bed, 3 bath, 2 car
- Spacious open plan living with separate formal dining area
- European oak wide plank solid timber flooring
- Engineered stone bench tops throughout
- Ducted aircon & modern ceiling fans throughout
- Two entertaining areas, large covered outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ & pool area
- Keyless entry, video intercom & security cameras
- Heated saltwater pool
- 3kw solar system & 2 x garden sheds
- Outdoor shower
- Spear pump & garden sprinkler system
- Good sized back yard
- Low maintenance fully fenced & private large 606m2 block
- Quiet and safe child friendly street
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.