classic 70's charm meets fusion of modern and inspired coastal living!
Oozing with character and style, this rejuvenated beachside property has recently under gone an extensive renovation and the owners have successfully accomplished a restoration which breathes new life into this beachside beauty.
Make the most of the revamped kitchen which blends old with new. The existing solid copper range hood is a nod to the past while the polished concrete look benchtops, energy-efficient appliances plus graphite sink and tapware give it a contemporary flair.
Paying homage to the true Mermaid Beach we all know and love, situated in a premier beachside locale with 12.7m street frontage and only seconds to beach, restaurants and cafes.
- Rejuvenated to a quality standard and situated 200m from the sand and sea;
- Revamped kitchen with the existing solid copper range hood, polished concrete look benchtops, energy efficient appliances plus graphite sink and tapware;
- 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs bedrooms, all with sufficient hanging storage and shelves;
- Upstairs bathroom with a polished concrete look vanity and floor, custom LED lighting;
- Cedar bar in the centre of the house which leads to another outdoor terrace;
- Covered alfresco dining zone with a Brazilian BBQ, overlooking the fully landscaped and irrigated backyard with frangipanis, pandanus and palm trees;
- Light-filled rooftop undercover entertaining terrace, with kitchenette and ocean views;
- Engineered spotted gum internal floors which tie in with the same decking;
- Entry showcased by a classic style breeze block and Frangipani planter box;
- Triple garage dressed with custom made iron bark arbour and facia and fitted with automated LED lighting;
- Custom made hardwood pivot door with keyless entry plus an outdoor beach shower.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.