Coastal Inspired Renovated Home in Chirn Park Precint!
Surrounded by the Rita and John Alsop park this coastal-inspired family home is a must to inspect! Having undergone a total transformation the property has an ideal family layout with a warm vintage feel. Well proportioned bedrooms and living spaces lead through to the large double kitchen, which is a standout feature for this wonderful home.
The photography does not do this property justice and it is a must inspect to properly experience what this property has to offer.
- Oversized kitchen with gas stove and in-wall double oven
- Split system airconditioning
- Large separate laundry
- Sunny outdoor courtyard with large backyard and two sheds
- Electric gate and fully fenced
- Covered tandem carport
- Two full bathrooms + separate powder room
- Ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes in all rooms
Contact Mitchell Lambert to secure your private inspection.
OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS.
Maximum of 10 people in the property at any one time in accordance with QLD Health regulations.
Please wait for the agent before entering the property.
Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.