The perfect "Starter Home" or ideal of the "Savvy Investor"
Looking for a cottage that contains old school charm and has been beautifully cared for and in excellent condition?
Searching for a new home that has excellent history attached to it and one that is perfectly located on a 1721m2 block that could be utilised as both a home and/or converted into an amazing little Coffee Shop* due to the volume of drive by traffic?
Then inspect 18 Brown Street - Koumala
- Open Plan Living right throughout with 3 seperate living spaces. Ample space for the family to spread out
- Excellent Storage in the house, along with a Storage Container that is separate to the house
- Main Bedroom with a very sizeable WIR
- Front Access, Side Access and Back Access - excellent for anyone with a Caravan or Boat!
- Solar Panels - 3.5 KW in total
- Huge separate laundry
- Both a Carport and Garage. Garage could be used a shed
- Sandpit and Vegetable Gardens
- 6 Water Tanks on the block - 30,000 Litres in total
- House runs on both Town Water and Rain Water
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Rates - Approx $1800 per year
- Rental Appraisal - Approx $225 to $250 per week
Koumala is only a 15minute drive to Sarina and 40minute drive to Mackay. 18 Brown Street is located directly across the road from the Koumala Shop, Hall, Post Office and Hotel - very convenient. The Koumala State School is only a short 5minute walk. Buses travel daily into Sarina and Mackay for children to have access to all schools in town.
*Buyers would need to facilitate their own research around this regarding Council Approval.