Bridge Free to Broadwater, Urban Prestige Waterfront,
The Sally O'Neill Team Present 18 Waters Close, Hope Island.
Spectacular is the best way to describe this modern, designer waterfront home! Located North to Water with direct Broadwater access, this Hope Island dream home will not disappoint.
Completed with high attention to detail, this home oozes style and quality. From the black concrete polished benchtop to the hardwood timber floorboards throughout, this home offers warmth and style in one property.
It is all about lifestyle! Low maintenance, well planted mature gardens with spectacular water and Hinterland views offer the ideal space to retreat. The 11-meter marina berth offers bridge free access to the Broadwater.
This home is a must see as words do not do it justice! Call Sally on 0449157776 today to arrange a private inspection.
- Gourmet Kitchen with built-in SMEG coffee machine, microwave and range oven with gas cooktop, stone benches, feature window.
- Huge black polished concrete island bench with hidden storage
- Butler's pantry
- Open plan lounge with inbuilt speakers and feature void
- Large dining area with stacker doors
- Covered alfresco with external speakers built in
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Rear access to Marina Berth & Boardwalk
- Ground floor bedroom with fitted robe
- Ground floor full bathroom
- Media room
- Family bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes
- Full family bathroom with separate powder room and vanity
- Spectacular master suite with stunning views, large fully fitted walk in wardrobe
- Feature en-suite with free standing bath, double showers and double vanity
- Large laundry with side access
- Double Garage with rear entry
- Hardwood timber floors with Matt finish throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 11 meter Marina berth, Bridge free Broadwater access
Located in a non-gated area of Hope Island, this home offers the perfect location. Walking distance to Hope Island Market Place that consists of supermarket, doctors, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, Bars and much more. 5 minutes from the M1, 50 minutes to Brisbane, 20 minutes to the beach. An abundance of entertainment facilities close by, world class Golf courses, gyms, marinas and theme parks. A great selection of schools both state and private are all within easy access.
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.