Welcoming is the best way to describe how this home makes you feel. From entering through the bespoke front door into this contemporary oasis you will feel its calm and tranquil aura. The home has been designed to maximise comfort and easy living; finished with quality materials so all you need to do is move in and enjoy the lifestyle the resort offers.
The gourmet kitchen is located in the heart of the home and offers a well thought-out design that features top of the range appliances; huge bench space; ample storage: and a bifold window that opens easily to the outdoors.
The home has true indoor-outdoor flow onto the patio and the pool area leading from the lounge and dining areas. The gardens are extremely low maintenance with artificial turf and mature plants. The home backs on to Virginia Park giving a sense of space all around, with Hinterland mountain views as the backdrop.
Upstairs the master bedroom offers a fabulous retreat with large walk-in wardrobe and full en-suite with the freestanding bath positioned offering fabulous views, the perfect place to unwind.
Situated in the sought after Gracemere Estate of Hope Island Resort. This home is not to be missed, call Sally for private inspection or video call.
• Gourmet Kitchen with Siemens appliances, stunning timber cabinetry, 100mm porcelain benchtop, pop up power point and built-in bluetooth speaker in bench, bifold window to alfresco
• Terrazzo floor tiling through lower level
• 2.7m high ceilings throughout
• Ground floor large bedroom or office/media room
• Open plan living & dining with VJ feature walls and floor to ceiling linen curtains
• Private alfresco dining area, covered entertaining area with remote awnings, sparkling inground pool with solid granite coping and fully fenced
• Master suite with plantation shutters, full en-suite bathroom, large walk-in wardrobe and stunning hinterland views
• Large family bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with separate powder room
• Ground floor shower room
• Large laundry custom cabinetry, oversized sink and side door to hanging area.
• Bespoke Duce hinged front door that allows privacy and a light filled hallway
• Ducted air conditioning with the addition of a split on Wi-Fi control to main living area for ease of use
• Double lock up garage and additional Buggy space with polished concrete floors
• Automatic irrigation system
• Low Maintenance mature gardens with 3 fruiting Olive trees
• Secure gated community
• FIRB approved location
• 24-hour security with panic button
• Resort access to 25-meter heated pool and BBQ areas and a dog walking park
Hope Island Resort is highly desirable and offers a lifestyle choice and the body corp is very reasonable. Located on the northern tip of the Gold Coast the resort offers easy access to the M1, close proximity to Brisbane which is just 45 minute drive away, 20 minutes to the stunning beaches of the Gold Coast and an abundance of local amenities; Golf courses, marinas, shops and restaurants are all just minutes away and all are reachable via Golf buggy which is the preferred method of transport for the resort residents.
For more information on this home and the fabulous lifestyle offered here please call Sally on 0449157776