Modern, Spacious, Waterfront Home with Adjoining Annex
This fabulous waterfront home is possibly the best buy on the Market in Helensvale today! Located in the prestigious Peninsula Estate, this stunning property is set on a 687sqm block, with approximately 17meters of canal frontage.
The home is contemporary design and has many designer fittings coupled with a fabulous floorplan and adjoining self-contained flat. One of the newest and greatest designed homes currently on the market. The views over the expansive waterways create the idyllic setting to enjoy outdoor living with family and friends.
The central gourmet kitchen has a large stone island bench with both storage and seating, top of the range appliances and butler's pantry that flows seamlessly onto the open plan living and dining. The floor to ceiling sliding door opens onto the outdoor alfresco area with BBQ area and in-ground pool.
A huge master bedroom with en-suite, walk in wardrobes all lead to a large private balcony that has been specifically designed to enjoy the amazing views overlooking the water and mountains. All the family bedrooms are well appointed and of generous size.
The Peninsula Estate is the only local gated community with a Rec Centre with a heated pool, brand new gym, tennis court and kids play area.
If you're looking for pure lifestyle, The Peninsula is the community of choice.
• Ground floor self-contained annex with private courtyard
• Master bedroom with en-suite, walk in wardrobe and balcony
• Large family bedrooms with shared fully tiled bathroom and separate powder room
• Modern Kitchen with top of the range appliances & butler's pantry
• Large open plan living and dining with expansive views
• Alfresco area with outdoor kitchen
• Large patio
• Spacious laundry with walk in linen cupboard
• Ground floor powder room with vanity
• Sparkling inground pool
• Ducted Airconditioning
• Side access for boat/caravan
• 17 meters of waterfront
• Private pontoon
• Water tanks
• Oversized double garage with workshop or gym area and double doors to the rear
• Low body corporate $38pw
• NBN internet
• Rec club with full gym, tennis court and heated pool
The Peninsula estate is highly desirable place to live easy access to the M1 and abundance of great local schools and facilities. Close to local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, marinas, golf courses and Theme parks everything is on your doorstep with the beaches of the Northern Gold coast just 20 mins away
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.