Entertainers Delight, Spectacular Water and Hinterland Views
Location & position do not get any better than this. The views down the canal and over the Hinterland are mesmerising. Positioned on a large 971m2 block with 25.5m of waterfront, the home itself is immaculately presented with views from almost every room.
On the ground floor as you walk into a bright vaulted entry, you will find an office/bedroom 5, bathroom with shower, large laundry with door from garage, huge formal lounge/media room and vast open plan kitchen living and dining areas. All of which lead seamlessly to the covered alfresco and sparkling in-ground pool. There is ample grass for the pets and kids to play which leads to your private pontoon with power and water.
Upstairs there is a family rumpus room, master suite and two-family bedrooms that all lead to the fabulous balcony with amazing views and sea breezes. The additional 4th bedroom has private garden views. All bedrooms are of a generous size and have built-in wardrobes.
The home is fully fenced with electric gates plus the quiet & private street is gated with extremely low body corporate of $24pwk.
• Fully Gated 971m2 block, 25.5m of waterfront
• Spectacular views straight down the canal with Hinterland back drop
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• Large covered alfresco with remote blinds and ceiling fans
• Open plan Kitchen, living, dining with seamless flow to the covered alfresco
• Large formal lounge/ media room
• Office/ Bed 5
• Ground floor shower room
• Upstairs rumpus with balcony
• Master suite with en-suite and walk-in robe, spectacular views from balcony
• Large Bedrooms all with fitted robes
• Fully fitted family bathroom separate toilet
• Balcony across the back of the home
• Private 9m pontoon with power and water
• Ocean access
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Remote gates
• Low body corp $24 pw
Parkwater Terrace in Monterey Keys is a prestigious estate comprising of luxury waterfront homes set just 5 mins from the M1, allowing commuters easy access to the city and airports, 45 mins to Brisbane, 20 mins to the Gold Coast Beaches
Located next to Hope Island Resort and Sanctuary Cove, you will find an abundance of local facilities, shops, restaurants, marinas, medical centres all on the door step. Also a fantastic choice of schools, both public and private are within easy reach.