When size and quality are important to you, a home like this is not to be missed. This sensational floor plan offers an abundance of space with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple living areas. Located on a wide 876m2 water block behind a gated street. This home will surely impress.
This fabulous home offers both casual open plan living and formal areas that gives this home plenty of space for all your lifestyle needs. With stunning water views from many of the rooms, there is a seamless flow from the indoors to the expansive outdoor entertaining areas and the purpose-built BBQ cabana.
The Master suite is huge with its own retreat, large walk-in wardrobe, a private balcony overlooking the canal and full ensuite. All of the family bedrooms are of generous size and have built in wardrobes.
Situated in the heart of the prestigious Oyster Cove Estate you really will be impressed by the quality of this home and area. This really is a home that must been seen! Don't miss the opportunity to inspect. Call Sally today on 0449157776
- Oversized master bedroom with private balcony, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- A ground floor bedroom and bathroom
- Large family bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Rumpus room
- Separate study
- Central located spacious Kitchen, with open plan living and dining
- Formal dining
- Grand double entry
- 4 spacious living areas
- Multiple living areas
- Purpose built Cabana with built-in outdoor kitchen BBQ
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Private pontoon with power and water
- Triple car garage with roller door through back
- Wide water block
- Low maintenance well planted grounds
- Low Body Corporate
Oyster Cove is a prestigious estate comprising of luxury waterfront homes set just 5 mins from the M1, allowing commuters easy access to the city and airports, 45 mins to Brisbane, 20 mins to the Gold Coast Beaches.