This lovely lowset home is flooded with natural light and a seamless indoor to outdoor flow. The home has a modern central kitchen with an abundance of storage, quality appliances and views over the pool and covered alfresco. There are two large open plan living areas proved ample room for the family to spread out with the addition of a large office which could also be a TV room or play room.
The home has a very relaxed ambience with solid timber flooring, timber bifold doors and a picture window that all adds to the appeal. The large covered alfresco and pool area benefits from easy low maintenance gardens with plenty of space to relax.
The master suite has lovely views over the pool and benefits from walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The family bedrooms are all a good size with built in wardrobes. The modern family bathroom has a free-standing bath and separate toilet.
Call Sally on 0449 157 776 for a Private Inspection or Video Call.
• Modern central kitchen with an abundance of storage, quality appliances and views over the pool & alfresco
• Lounge, dining room with bifold doors to alfresco
• Formal lounge with built in speakers
• Large office/ media or paly room
• Spacious family bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Master suite with walk-in-wardrobe, en-suite and fabulous views over the pool
• Large covered alfresco
• Low maintenance gardens
• Sparkling inground pool
• Feature picture window
• Timber flooring
• Side access for trailer / jet-ski
• Two garden sheds
• Double lock up garage, large driveway
• Ducted A/C
• Solar power approx. 2KW
Oyster Cove is a highly desirable area located on the northern end of the Gold Coast, neighbouring Monterey Keys and Hope Island, locally there is an abundance of Shops, Marinas, World Class Golf courses, restaurants, and facilities. Great schools both state and private are all within proximity 45 mins to Brisbane to the airport and 20 mins to the fabulous beaches or the Gold Coast. It's all here!