A unique find within the prestigious Peninsula community in Monterey Keys, this immaculately presented lowset home offers side access for a motor home or caravan and a triple car garage on a wide 925m2 block. A fabulous floorplan offers casual and formal living plus 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
The home offers a very open floor plan with views from all living areas over the gardens and pool, at the heart of the home you will find the large well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and great bench space for working on. Open plan living in and dining and a large formal lounge.
The master bedroom opens out to the sparkling inground pool and includes an en-suite, his and her vanities and a walk-in wardrobe. Each family bedroom is of a good size and offers built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
Outdoor options include two separate alfresco areas, sparking pool, fishpond, side access for a motor home and boat.
This large home offers the perfect mix of lifestyle, privacy and security. Call Sally today for an inspection or further information on 0449157776
• Central kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of bench space
• Multiple living and dining areas
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Spacious Master with en-suite, spa bath and built-in wardrobe
• Large family bedrooms all with built in robes
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Formal lounge with stunning bay windows overlooking the pool
• Large Covered alfresco area
• External blinds on every window
• Solar 8.5kw
• Rainwater tank
• Lush well-established gardens
• Triple car garage plus ample street parking
• Side access for Motor Home, boat or trailer
• Low body corporate of just $38pw
• Complex facilities consist of 25m heated pool, Full Gym, Tennis Court, BBQ area and children's playground.
The Peninsula Estate is only minutes away from Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove golf courses, marinas, restaurants, bars and boutiques. The best public and private schools on the Northern end of the Gold Coast are only a few minutes' drive and direct access to the Pacific Motorway allows you to travel to Brisbane and the Gold Coast Airport within 45-55 minutes.