Searching for a large family home that allows you to step straight from your back patio onto a very quiet and secluded beach? Perfect for your morning stroll with a cuppa!
Looking for a family home with a stunning beachfront pool area, and one that has multitude of living and entertaining spaces allowing the family members to have space and privacy?
Then inspect 21 Rasmussen Avenue - Hay Point
Features Include -
- Outstanding out door entertaining area directly facing the pool and beachfront, complete with own Gazebo. Resort style living 7 days a week!
- Newly renovated galley style kitchen with an abundance of storage, complete with ocean views from the kitchen sink and breakfast bar. Winning at life!
- Separate lounge and separate dining area with the inclusion of 2 other living spaces. Ample space for the family to spread out and enjoy life.
- Indoor garden and rock pool - very tranquil
- Beautiful wooden features crafted from Mackay Cedar all throughout the home. Including architraves, exposed beams, ensuite and a very unique hand crafted timber bar area - ideal for the entertainers amongst us
- Directly in front of the property is a beautiful grassy, tree filled sanctuary. Perfect for the kids to play and hide out!
- Listen to the waves and enjoy the cool ocean breezes from every room of the house - you will never want to leave home!
- 5th Bedroom could be used as an Office...and that is an Office with an Ocean View!
- Fully fenced back yard
- Low maintenance, green, lush gardens
- Ceiling Fans throughout with Air Conditioning in selected rooms
- Bedrooms with Built Ins.
- Hot and Cold outdoor shower - ideal for rinsing off after a morning of activities, kayaking and swimming at the beach!
Rasmussen Avenue is located on the quiet and secluded beachfront of Salonika Beach. You have views in every direction that you look. This location is very popular for whale and turtle watching - become the envy of your friends and family! Imagine a Beachfront Christmas! Hay Point is only a 25minute drive to City Gates and a 20minute drive to Sarina. Have the best of both worlds. Be far enough out of town to escape the hustle and bustle, but still close enough to travel to work and school.