Extremely motivated sellers that are ready to SELL and move into their new home NOW!
Searching for a home that has been designed to capture the stunning surrounds out of every door and window? From the moment you pull into the driveway, it is breath taking in every direction that you look, you will never want to leave home!
Looking for a home, that allows you to slow life down and enjoy the exquisite and tranquil grounds that surround this meticulously designed 299m2 home?
Then inspect 28 Highview Close. You will not be disappointed.
- A kitchen designed for entertaining friends and family. With the inclusion of an island bench that flows seamlessly to the dining and main balcony and with the addition of a well designed butlers pantry. Enjoy the spectacular views in front of you while enjoying dinner - very special indeed.
- The Master Retreat is separate to the other bedrooms and boasts a large WIR, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the breath taking landscape in front of you. An amazing spot to enjoy your morning cuppa!
- Bedroom 2 has its own patio and direct access to the gardens - perfect for the privacy of your older children and /or guests
- Store Room that could be utilised as an additional bedroom, media room, games room, or study
- 2 spacious and very functional sheds. Shed 1 - 4 bays - at the bottom of the driveway - 14m x 9m x 4m with a 5m front awning, rear access roller door and also includes a 4tonne hoist. Shed 2 - 3 bays - 9m x 4m - next to the house - with parking for cars. Both sheds insulated. Sheds could be used for a home office / business.
- The gardens and grounds associated with 28 Highview Close have been meticulously maintained and will allow the very lucky new owner to enjoy mother nature at her best. The avid gardeners amongst us will enjoy what the grounds and gardens have on offer. If you are not a gardener, but want to enjoy the ambiance and tranquil vibe that the gardens offer - a "Groundsman" could maintain the grounds for you via 6hours per week in summer and 6hours per fortnight in winter.
A spacious study with its own access - that would be ideal if running a business from home
- Separate very large laundry with views that are mesmerizing. Doing your laundry will never feel like a chore again!
- A spacious study with its own access - that would be ideal if running a business from home
- Two separate entries to the home, and one that includes a gorgeous water fall. What a way to be welcomed home each day.
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans right throughout the home. Solar Hot Water.
- The entire home has been maintained at length by the existing owners with an extensive list of updates and additions over the past few years to the total of $200,000. This list can be supplied when you enquire about the property.
- 5 Water tanks on the property in total - 50,000 L in total. The property also has access to town water
Highview Close allows the owner of this spectacular property to enjoy the privacy and peace and quiet that this hidden spot offers, while also being only a few short minutes drive to Mount Pleasant, Canelands and the City Heart. Privacy, seclusion and convenience combined!
**All Boundary Lines are approx only and for illustrative purposes only.