Luxe Granny Flat - Rent out or use for a Home Business!
Searching for an acreage property that allows the family to spread out, enjoy and slow life down a little, without being too far out of town?
Looking for a home that has a genuine second dwelling that you could rent out, use as a home office or have extended family living you?
Then inspect 7 Stoney Creek Road - Eton
- The perfect amount of useable land that is fenced. Easy to maintain. Ideal for a cow or two, horses, vegetable garden or hobby farm etc
- Extended Patio area - perfect play area for the kids and the ideal place to soak in the stunning views and sunsets that you will witness at 7 Stoney Creek Road.
- Granny Flat is brand new. Stunning tiling and excellent layout. Has its own kitchen, living area, bathroom, laundry, patio and separate entry.
- 2 bay shed, both bays with roller doors. One roller door 3m in height to fit van or boat. Shed has an additional section for storage and work shop, along with loft storage. Ample room to extend the shed if required.
- Master Retreat has mountain views, access to patio area and WIR
- Two separate living areas in the main dwelling. One could be utilised as a closed off media room.
- Main Dwelling 169m2. Granny Flat approx 35m2. Shed 72m2
- Dog Kennels that could be used as Chicken Coop and /or Cattle Feeder
- Main Dwelling, Granny Flat and Shed are all fully Air Conditioned. Main Dwelling also has ceiling fans.
- Separate laundry
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Currently the property operates 100% on town water, however the existing owner has purchased all the pipes for rain water tank set up.
- Water - Approx $1300 per year
- Rates - Approx $2660 per year
Stoney Creek Road is a only a 20 minute drive to City Gates, 8 minutes to Walkerston. Close enough to town to have ease of access to all schools, but still far enough out of town to unwind, have privacy and slow life down a little!
*Some of the furniture when viewing the property may not appear exactly as it does online