Designed with contemporary yet traditional family living in mind, this impeccably maintained single level home is a perfect option for those seeking space and style in an ultra-convenient waterfront location.
Enviably situated on pristine Paradise Lake perched on an elevated 733sqm parcel with an impressive 30 metres of wide waterfrontage in a quiet cul de sac at Coombabah Lakelands Reserve.
- Series of social spaces include generous formal lounge and formal dining. Open plan living, relaxed dining and family room with picture windows, the scenic wide water views will take your breath away.
- Sliding doors lead onto covered entertaining courtyard, sparkling saltwater pool and sun soaked poolside patio
- Four generous bedrooms all with ceiling fans and wide wardrobes
- Refreshing main bathroom with separate bath, shower and WC
- King sized Master bedroom features walk in wardrobe and convenient ensuite bathroom
- Custom kitchen is highlighted by wide stone benches, casual breakfast bar, double ovens, intelligent drawer storage and ample corner walk in pantry complete this gourmet space
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Fresh rendered exterior, framed rockery gardens, lush level lawns and manicured hedges
- Double automatic lock up garaging with internal access, generous workshop and storage shed
- The lake supports fishing, crabbing and non powered water sports for local families and residents to enjoy sailing, kayaking and paddle boards. The Coombabah Lakelands conservation area provides an impressive fish supply and variety from Giant Trevally, Barracuda, Bream, and Parrot Fish. The Qld Mud Crabs are magnificent, and you will also see seasonal blue swimmers.
- Stroll along the riverfront foreshore to the vibrant village vibe of Paradise Point dining and coastal caf culture, short drive to Harbour town shopping centre and Southport CBD
- Huge extra parking space perfect for the caravan, boat or trailer
- Conveniently located in a quiet cul de sac and family friendly neighbourhood with a selection of public & private schools close by, public transport around the corner.
- Only 10 minutes to the M1 where it is only 40 minutes to Brisbane and 40 Minutes to Coolangatta. 15 Minutes to the Gold Coast Hospital and 20 Minutes to the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach.
Do not hesitate this is a rare and exciting opportunity and will sell fast so call the Weir Brothers for your appointment and expect the best.