Nestled on deep canal, 200 metres to the Main River and water ski zone from your private pontoon.
This sensational waterfront home has a floor plan that works for all buyers plus provides the opportunity for people to live/work/entertain at home independently. Blended families can jump for joy, or people need a home office or those operating a business from home but want independence from the actual residence
Also, ideal for in-laws (out-laws), older teenagers, extended families, parents or grandparents or astute investors receiving additional rental income such as AIRBNB or student accommodation. Any dual occupancy prospect works
There are multiple indoor / outdoor living and entertaining areas with the benefit of a cleverly designed and flexible floor plan
Take in the sensation wide water views and impressive sunsets from the oversized thatched pavilion as you entertain friends and family. You have the BIGGEST shaded thatched pavilion and under cover entertainment area you could EVER imagine. I've seen nothing like it.
Set on a large 767m2 parcel of land, with 18.5 metres of wide water frontage.
If you are looking for a fantastic investment or a great value family home with all the benefits of a central Gold Coast lifestyle, you simply will not look past this property. It is truly a home you will adore for many years to come!
- Four large air-conditioned bedrooms + spacious Media room with separate entrance.
- Main Bedroom / fantastic parents retreat with A/C, private balcony, pool and park views, walk in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Huge open plan granite kitchen and dining.
- Large tiled dining area that flows seamlessly to huge thatched pavilion
- Beautifully designed kitchen that captures the magnificent water views, boasting ample storage, 2x fridge spaces, S/S Delonghi oven and range hood, dishwasher
- Separate living spaces - great for the growing family.
- Spacious family room on timber floor boards that opens to pool and alfresco
- Ducted A/C
- An additional waterside outdoor pavilion to unwind and relax
- North facing salt-water swimming pool
- Private pontoon with winch
- Garden Shed
- Double lock up carport
- Opposite Promenade Park which includes a nice quiet kid's playground and BBQ area
- Easy access to transport, schools, shopping, restaurants, and sporting facilities
Located in the Riverpark Estate and opposite Promenade Park playground and BBQ area
The exclusive Riverpark Estate shares a border with Broadbeach Waters and is a quiet secluded pocket of Carrara located to the south of the Nerang River. The Pacific Highway (M1) is accessed easily via the Nerang North exit just a few minutes away
The Riverpark Estate area consists mainly of canal and main river homes with most river homes enjoying a north or east aspect to the river. There are no bridges to the main river from Riverpark and dependent upon the size of your boat, the Broadwater can be reached in under 20 minutes making it a popular spot for boaties.
Just a few minutes to the well-known Carrara markets Metricon stadium, Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium, Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre, KDV Sport complex, Carrara shopping centre with a Woolworths and many other shops plus Cocos Shopping Centre where there a multitude of shops including a medical centre, newsagency, Aldi and many more. Plus, nearby is the billion-dollar Emerald Lakes development with its cute village, providing residents with 11 km of pleasant walking tracks around a 37-hectare waterway and parkland. It is a very central location to Broadbeach with the shops, beach, casino, restaurants, cafes, clubs, and bars only a 7 to 10-minute drive along Nerang-Broadbeach Road.
Riverpark lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks only minutes' drive north. There is also no shortage of Golf Courses around this home as Royal Pines, Palm Meadows, Lakelands & Emerald Lakes Golf course are so close plus a choice of another 10 international gold courses.
Rarely does an opportunity such as this present itself!
Contact Campbell Moore on 0414333722, email@example.com if you wished to inspect this home or want a FREE market appraisal on your own home or investment.
Or if you wanted/needed real estate advice visit/like/share facebook.com/campbellmoorerealestate
"Campbell MOORE Sells MOORE"