Finally the space you have always wished for and no stairs either!
Situated in a quiet and tightly held enclave near Emerald Lakes and Emmanuel College, Whitian Drive is the perfect opportunity to have all the lifestyle, sports, shops and amenities at your doorstop.
Modest looking from the street, the home is impressive on the inside and inspections are therefore a must.
- Five bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Three living areas
- Undercover alfresco
- Fully fenced yards and extensive lawn areas for pets and children to roam
- Inground resort styled swimming pool
- High ceilings throughout
- New ceramic tiles
- Great entertainers kitchen with; Euro appliances, Blanco induction cooktop, and rangehood, Ariston dishwasher and beautiful and extensive cabinetry
- Master suite with porch, large ensuite with spa and ample robe space
- Separate laundry, toilet and main bathroom
- Double garage with internal entry
- Access to the popular Lions Park through the rear gate
- Walk to Emmanuel College and Emerald Lakes village with its cafes, restaurants and of course the ever-popular lake and its walking tracks
- Five minute drive to Carrara Markets, Aldi, Woolworths, KDV Sporting Complex, Metricon Stadium, Emerald Lakes Golf Club, Lakelands Golf Club, Palm Meadows Golf Club, Royal Pines Resort and the M1 Motorway
- 12-15 minute drive to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach, Star Casino, Convention Centre and the beach
This rare property will not last long on the market - so do not delay !
Carrara is located between Nerang and Broadbeach Waters, south of the Nerang River.
Carrara is a long established area of the central Gold Coast with much historical significance. While many of the homes in Carrara are not waterfront, it is also the home of multi-million dollar acreage and riverfront lifestyle of Maryland Avenue, Lakeview Drive, Nerang Broadbeach Road and Riverbend Avenue. Garden Grove consists mainly of north facing riverfront blocks in excess of 1200 sqm. Just a few minutes to the well known Carrara markets and the Carrara stadium with the billion dollar Emerald Lakes development providing residents with 11 kms of pleasant walking tracks around a 37 hectare waterway and parkland. It is a very central location with the Pacific Highway accessed easily via the Nerang North exit and to Broadbeach with the shops, beach, casino, restaurants, cafes, clubs and bars only a 7 to 10 minute drive.
Carrara lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 20 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.