- Golf Course Frontage
- Full sized tennis court for residents exclusive use
- Stunning new kitchen
- Low body corporate
This amazing Palm Meadows residence is nestled in the gorgeous Mountainview Estate that has a "village" feel with only 50 homes.
Paved roads, immaculately manicured gardens and fully secured entry gate.
This home is newly renovated to a very high standard and you will love what is on offer.
Enjoy golf course and lake views from your master suite and living areas whilst your privacy remains intact.
Best of all, you are in a quiet cul de sac with great neighbours too.
- 44 squares of internal living
- Family room with bamboo floorboards and adjacent library area opening to the poolside alfresco
- Spacious office with views over the pool, natural light, storage and air-conditioning
- Two storey entry foyer
- Large tiled lounge room and dining also opening to the alfresco
- Downstairs bedroom 4, with robe and newly renovated bathroom adjacent
- Separate laundry with under-stairs storage room, gorgeous subway tiled splashback and white stone bench
- The kitchen is just a work of art with mirrored splashback, Siemens wall oven, steamer and microwave, Fisher & Paykel double door fridge, integrated dishwasher, stone benches and breakfast bar (with LED lighting), pull out pantry, quality cabinetry, and 3 metre, 10 seat dining table and chairs
- Dry bar with stone bench and twin wine fridges included
- Composite timber pool deck with covered alfresco, overlooking the pool and golf course
- Enticing swimming pool with waterfall, incredible lighting effects, glass fencing and sun decks (sand filter & salt chlorinator on off peak tariff)
- Double garage with internal entry, storage cupboards and room for more vehicles off street
- Ducted air-conditioning, gate intercom, fully fenced yards and high ceilings throughout
- New tiles, window furnishings, painting (inside and out), Millboard hand-made no-maintenance decking , timber floors, wardrobe cabinetry, glass pool fencing, doors, joinery and so much more - this feels like a new home!
- Upstairs deluxe master bedroom with; large walk in robe, spa bath, shower, toilet, balcony and picture windows with nature views
- Upstairs living room with bamboo floors, balcony and room for a billiard table too
- Bedroom 3 has a large walk in robe with natural light and balcony over the pool & golf course
- Bedroom 2 has walk in robe, study nook and views over the ranges
Having lived in Meadowlake Drive, I can vouch for the friendly neighbours, quiet streets, perfectly manicured grounds and family friendly streets (20 kmh speed limit)
Of course, wandering down the road to practice at the golf range, get lessons at the club or play a round on the championship golf course is a great way to pass the time.
The Carrara Markets, Aldi, Woolworths, Emerald Lakes, Emmanuel College, Merrimac Primary School and the Motorway are all only 5-10 minutes away and Pacific Fair, Broadbeach and the beach are within a 12-15 minute drive too.
- Rates $767.93 (6 months)
- Water $429.41 (3 months)
- Body Corporate $53.65 (approx.) per week
- Projected rent per week from $1,000 pwk to $1,100 pwk)
Carrara is located between Nerang and Broadbeach Waters, south of the Nerang River.
Carrara is a long established area of the central Gold Coast with much historical significance. While many of the homes in Carrara are not waterfront, it is also the home of multi-million dollar acreage and riverfront lifestyle of Maryland Avenue, Lakeview Drive, Nerang Broadbeach Road and Riverbend Avenue. Garden Grove consists mainly of north facing riverfront blocks in excess of 1200 sqm. Just a few minutes to the well known Carrara markets and the Carrara stadium with the billion dollar Emerald Lakes development providing residents with 11 kms of pleasant walking tracks around a 37 hectare waterway and parkland. It is a very central location with the Pacific Highway accessed easily via the Nerang North exit and to Broadbeach with the shops, beach, casino, restaurants, cafes, clubs and bars only a 7 to 10 minute drive.
Carrara lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 20 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.