Perfectly positioned in a quiet family/friendly cul-de-sac this is a great opportunity to secure a prestigious home so close to everything Burleigh has to offer.
This low maintenance family home is located in the sought-after Burleigh Cove estate and is positioned on a quiet elevated block where you'll enjoy cool summer breezes and fantastic views through to Burleigh Heads.
The home itself features spacious open plan living which flows effortlessly to a covered entertaining terrace overlooking lovingly maintained garden and lawns complete with established fruit trees, bird feeding station and rain water tanks.
Within minutes away is Burleigh Heads beach, James Street shopping & dining precinct, Stockland's shopping centre, a choice of great schools and local parks.
Sellers have instructed for all offers to be presented!
- 3 double bedrooms plus Study
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with Walk In Robe, Ensuite and lovely views
- Air Conditioning
- Gourmet kitchen with new bench tops and gas cooking
- High ceilings throughout
- Two new toilets with soft lid close
- New drinking water filter
- Ensuite new vanity and tiles to the ceiling
- Large Undercover Timber Deck
- Elevated Views
- Double Lockup Garage with Internal Access
- 12M Caravan/Boat Space
- Established fruit trees & manicured garden and lawns
- 1500kw Solar Power
- Water Tanks - 3,000 litre plus 500 litre water tanks.
- Huge Secure Storage and Workshop Area Under House
- Storm Security Shutters to North Facing Windows
- Passive solar design home with long wall northly aspect which keeps home cool in summer and warm in winter. It is low energy use home.
- 500m approx. to Stockland Shopping Centre
- 500m approx. to Marymount College
- 2.4km approx. to Caningeraba State School
- 2.8km approx. to Burleigh Heads Beach
- 2.8km approx. to James Street Hub
- 2.8km approx. to Tallebudgera Creek
- 15km approx. to Gold Coast Airport