INCREDIBLE OCEAN VIEWS IN ONE OF BURLEIGHS MOST DESIRABLE STREETS!
Perfectly positioned in one of the Gold Coast's most desired suburbs, this family home is looking for its new owners to enjoy the laid-back lifestyle Burleigh Heads has to offer.
This unique hillside home offers breathing taking views upon entry flowing through to the beautiful open plan living and dining area flowing out to the gorgeous outdoor entertaining balcony.
Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, lovely master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and breath-taking ocean views.
The ground floor of this incredible home offers a spacious second living space, modern main bathroom with stunning bath and separate toilet, laundry, additional storage, plus the 4th bedroom with a built-in robe and access to another ocean view balcony.
- 4 ample size bedrooms (Master suite with walk in robe)
- Open plan living and dining area
- North facing timber deck with skyline views out to Surfers Paradise
- Downstairs living/ Kids retreat area.
- 2 Large separate living areas
- Double lock up garage + Separate carport
- Store room
- Low Maintenance block with no grass to mow and very low maintenance gardens
- Additional side access on the bottom level allowing for potential dual occupy
- 500m to James Street Hub
- 800m to Burleigh Heads Beach
- 1km to Burleigh Heads State School
- 1.5km to Stockland Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to Tallebudgera Creek
- 2.9km to Marymount College
- 10km to Gold Coast Airport
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.