AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY - WILL BE SOLD AT AUCTION !
This captivating single level home is nestled away in a prime and tightly held location in the booming Gold Coast suburb of Burleigh Heads.
Positioned in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac on a spacious 1450m2 allotment. North east facing aspect that accommodates for the idyllic far reaching ocean views though the abiding bushland.
Feel like every day is a holiday, soak up the morning sunrise and the evening sunset from the privacy of your full length balcony and enjoy a peaceful dip in your near new saltwater pool complete with merbau decking.
Enjoy all that the Gold Coast amenities have to offer, everything is so close to home including Burleigh Heads Beach, James Street Village, Stockland Shopping Centre, Tallebudgera Creek and easy access to the M1.
Under strict instructions from the owners this property will be sold on or before 21st November.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite plus direct access to deck
- 2 bathrooms
- Double sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and storage space.
- Stainless steel gas appliances
- Large family bathroom features separated w/c facilities
- Combustion fireplace, ceiling fans, double lock-up garage
- Open plan design with cathedral ceilings and slate flooring
- 1,450m2 allotment
- Lush gardens, surrounded by natural bush outlook
- Superb entertaining deck
- Saltwater heated swimming pool with merbau decking
- Fully fenced allotment perfect for pets
- Garden Shed
- 18 x 5 Kw Solar Panels
- NBN connected
Minutes' drive to Stockland's Shopping Centre, the M1, Burleigh Beach, and Tallebudgera Creek.
School catchment for Burleigh Heads State School, Elanora State High School and St Andrews Lutheran College is only a few minutes' drive.