Paul Corkill is delighted to exclusively present this two storey home nestled in the very popular and centrally located suburb of Bundall.
For the first time in 22 years, this much-loved two-storey home is ready to welcome a new family. Positioned in a prime, blue-chip location on a 602m2 block, it also represents enticing value. Not only will you get the benefit of a large house with multiple living zones, and a sunny pool to enjoy in the year-round balmy weather, but it presents with dual living as well. Explore your options for an additional income stream or give extended family or older children independence and privacy. While it has been lovingly looked after and is completely comfortable there is also scope to make personal improvements, should you wish.
The main house hosts a lower level rumpus room, bathroom and laundry, while upstairs, open up the sliding doors on either side of the open plan and modern kitchen, generous living and dining zone and let a cool breeze filter through. Entertaining decks flank either side of this space too, meaning you can enjoy a sunny breakfast on the north-facing deck with views of the iconic city skyline views and your evening sunset drinks on the southern side.
Four bedrooms (master with an en-suite and walk through robe, two with ample double wardrobes) and a third bathroom plus massive hallway linen and wardrobe space complete the offering in the main house.
The fully independent ground floor unit is graced with two double bedrooms and a bathroom offering a savvy buyer a income opportunity. It's also equipped with a spacious living and dining zone, separate entry, an updated kitchen, separate laundry and extra toilet. Two covered car spaces are allocated to the unit. The main house is also blessed with two private car parks plus a generous side area for a large caravan or boat to be kept.
The front courtyard hosts the fully tiled saltwater pool, while out the back there is a workshop on a concrete pad with power plus a fully fenced and low maintenance backyard. Extras include ample storage, 1000 litre rainwater tank with pressure electric pump, 4 Kw solar power (18 panels), solar water heating, external lighting and air-conditioning.
A superbly central location, close to Gold Coast Turf Club, Southport Golf Club, HOTA (Home of the Arts), Chevron Island, Isle of Capri and Surfers Paradise, you're also only approx. 10 minutes from elite schools.
Arrange your inspection with Paul Corkill today on 0447 582 723
• 5 beds and 4 baths in total - 4 bed, 3 bath in the main house + 2 bed, 1 bath ground floor unit.
• Lovingly looked after and released to the market for the first time in 22 years
• Completely comfortable as is, but with scope to make personal improvements if you wish
• Modern kitchen and an open plan living and dining area with excellent cross ventilation
• North facing deck with city skyline views plus a protected south-facing deck with glimpses of the GC Turf Club
• Main bedroom with a walk-through robe, air-conditioning and a light and bright ensuite
• Bedroom two is spacious and air-conditioned with skyline views and access onto the northern deck
• Bedrooms three and four plus a main bathroom upstairs and a rumpus room, bathroom and laundry downstairs
• Ground floor unit with separate entry, updated kitchen, spacious living and dining, two bedrooms and a bathroom, Separate Laundry + extra toilet.
• Each residence allocated two undercover car parks each plus a generous area reserved at the side for a large caravan or boat or simply extra cars.
• 55,000L saltwater pool in a sheltered north facing front courtyard plus a workshop in the fully fenced backyard
• Ample storage, 1000 litre rainwater tank, solar power, solar hot water, lighting and air-conditioning
• Close to Gold Coast Turf Club, Southport Golf Club, HOTA, Chevron Island, Isle of Capri and Surfers Paradise + approx. 10 mins from elite schools.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.