Complete with a pool and private sand beach, this quality waterfront property promises the ultimate lifestyle in a quiet, central location close to surf beaches, Pacific Fair, Broadbeach restaurants, the Convention Centre and light rail. The elegant home includes every feature demanded by discerning buyers - bold modern architecture, a north-east aspect and designer interior finishes. A major innovation is the placement of living areas on the upper level to showcase dazzling views over water from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise - sheer magic by night. Open plan living flows out to a broad shuttered veranda, ideal for al fresco entertaining. The large kitchen, with Emerald Pearl granite benchtops, features Euro appliances and a room-sized pantry, while the fully equipped theatre room offers a cosy retreat for an at-home cinema experience. Three ensuite bedrooms include a guest suite adjacent to the ground floor study or 4th bedroom, while the upstairs master features a north-facing balcony, large dressing room and a king-size luxury ensuite. Fresh white decor throughout is enhanced by sapphire blue carpets, blue-tinted glazing and full height 2-pac interior doors. Adjacent to the double garage is a huge gym/workshop or extra bedroom, while outdoors includes a heated salt pool, low maintenance gardens and fenced waterfront with pontoon.
- 4 bedrooms + rumpus/5th bedroom
- 2.4m ceiling heights, full insulation throughout
- Porcelain floor tiles, granite kitchen & vanities
- Low wattage LED lighting, security mesh screens
- Reverse cycle air con to master & home theatre
- Spacious entertaining veranda with motorised awnings
- Big waterside deck overlooks 19m* beach & pontoon
- Heated pool under shade sail, large 2-car garage
- Security gates, alarm & CCTV system, 20,000L water tank
- Cul-de-sac address opposite parkland, walk to Pacific Fair
This property will be going to auction on Saturday 31st October 2020 at 10:30am onsite. Call Stuart Reeder today to book your inspection.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.