The owners have decided to say good bye to their beloved property, which has been upgraded and well-maintained over the years.
Perfectly positioned off a private driveway, occupying a 41400 m2 parcel of land, it faces east overlooking the Gold Coast's pacific ocean skyline.
Screen your guests and visitors on arrival through the electric security gate via intercom, providing the utmost security.
With this large home, comes with the added benefit of high ceilings as soon as you enter the property.
Open plan living utilises the space containing a modern kitchen with stone benchtops, a large living and dining area, all the while boosting a spectacular view overlooking the forest and coastal scenery.
For the enthusiastic chef, there is plenty of space in the kitchen in addition to ample storage space to cater for everyone.
The fireplace provides comforting warmth during the chillier months of the year or use the reverse cycle air-conditioner to both keep you warm or cool in summer.
The large home consists of a media room, 5 bedrooms, and a study, which can alternatively be used as a 6th bedroom. All rooms have wooden floorboards for your added comfort.
The spacious bathrooms contain a double vanity, spa bath and shower.
A powder room is centrally located for your visitors for convenience.
Enjoy the morning sunrise and a cup of coffee in the tiled, covered alfresco entertainment area which is adjoined with the master bedroom. It features sliding doors and flyscreen to keep the bugs out.
There is also adequate space to build a pool if desired.
All the electricity is free thanks to the solar power system on the roof. Currently unused power gets credited into the electricity account monthly.
The property is located among Bonogin's finest properties and only a short drive to all that the Gold Coast has to offer.
Our motivated vendors are serious about selling and will consider all written offers. This is one you must inspect. Call me now to arrange your own private viewing.
41.400m2 (approx. 4.14ha) block of land
Total house area approx. 378 m2
- Breathtaking ocean views
- 5 spacious bedroom accommodation with ceiling fans and high 2.7 meters high ceilings (Master with Ensuite and BIW)
Including oversized Master & guest bedrooms
- Study, which can be used as a 6th bedroom
- 2 modern large bathrooms, spa bath/shower, tiled floor & walls to ceiling
- Large powder room
- Tiled central laundry with ample linen cabinet, stone benchtop
- Modern gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop, walk in pantry and lots of cupboard space
- High quality Miele appliances, electric cooktop, oven and microwave oven
- Open plan Lounge / Dining area with panorama floor to ceiling windows, sliding doors to --veranda
- Separate media room with ceiling fan, skylight
- Wooden floorboards in the rooms
- Tiled, covered alfresco entertaining area, sliding doors & flyscreens
- Electronic front gates with intercom
- Modern Led lighting throughout the property
- Burglar Alarm system
- 3 water tanks
- 2 Electric hot water heaters totalling 640 liter,, 320 liter each
- Grey water system
- 5.1 KW Solar power unit, 22 panels
- 3 reverse cycle air-conditioner in lounge dining room & 2 bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Double lock up garage, tandem carport, plus additional parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Colorbond roofing
- Eaves around the house protect the building from moisture and sunlight
- Termite bait system protection around the house
- Room for swimming pool
- Fenced vegie garden
- Council rates $ 920 - 6 months
Ideal inner-city rural location a short drive from schools, shops, recreation and public transport and the Iconic Burleigh Heads Beach
Kings Christian College 5.7km
Somerset College 7.2 km
Clover Hill 7.7km
Hillcrest Christian College 5.2km
Mudgeeraba Market Shopping 8 km
Robina Town Centre 8..9km
Treetops Plaza 8.8km
Amtan Medical 5.1km
Reedy Creek Medical Centre 5.8km
Mudgeeraba Medical Centre 7.8km
Easy T Medical Centre 9.2km
Robina Hospital 10km
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.