Spacious Waterfront Home in Exclusive Island Precinct - Priced to Sell!
This near-new, waterfront villa positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac street is literally as big as a house, and was designed to give the whole family lots of space and functionality, while still enjoying all the things waterfront living in Harbour Quays has to offer.
The design is a modern, contemporary style featuring 'warming' timber floors throughout and offers over 320sqm (35sq) of waterfront living.
- Four large bedrooms complete with built-in robes (three of the bedrooms are ensuited)
- The main bedroom features a huge walk-in robe, fully-tiled ensuite with dual basins and shower
- Extra bathroom for 4th bedroom and guests
- Galley-style kitchen with stone benchtops includes stainless appliances and island bench and flows out to the alfresco area and deck
- Alfresco area offers great views of the waterway and is floored with 'no maintenance' composite decking
- Two separate large living areas give plenty of room for the whole family to relax
- Separate home office/study and plenty of storage
- Zoned, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system for year round comfort
- Large, double garage with a remote automatic door
- 10m shared pontoon (option to have individual, private use pontoon)
- Natural gas plumbed straight in from the street for hot water and cooking
- Pet-friendly and no body corp fees to pay
- Many more features, too many to list
Harbour Quays is one of the northern Gold Coast's premier waterfront precincts due to its quiet location, it's quality homes, and its close proximity to major shopping, restaurants and cafes, the Broadwater, and is only 7mins drive to the M1 and 12mins to Main Beach.