This spacious 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family residence is perfectly positioned in the very upmarket street of Sir Bruce Small Boulevard, surrounded by multi-million dollar homes. As you walk in through the beautiful timber double entry doors, you are greeted by a stunning grand foyer entrance with the main formal living areas boasting 12ft high vaulted ceilings. This uniquely designed space acts as the centrepiece of the home and allows natural light to flow in from every angle as well as offering poolside views throughout the home. The spacious kitchen features granite benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and views to the outdoor pool and outdoor entertaining area. The large master suite has a huge ensuite with spa bath, WIR and opens up to the outdoor entertaining deck with pool views.
This home also features two bedrooms that are located to one side of the home with their very own full size bathroom, which is great to house guests, or perfect as a separate living for the teenagers of the house.
You will enjoy spending most of your time outside entertaining your family and friends 24/7 on your massive undercover outdoor entertaining area with built-in wood fired BBQ overlooking your beautiful heart shaped sparkling in-ground swimming pool. The grounds are all immaculately manicured and maintained and best of all, very low maintenance.
- Great street appeal
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Double garage
- Beautiful timber double entry door with stunning grand foyer entrance
- High vaulted ceilings
- Fantastic master suite has a huge ensuite with spa bath, WIR and opens up to the outdoor entertaining deck with pool views
- Lovely lounge flowing out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Multiple living areas with a formal lounge/seating area off living
- Ducted reverse style air conditioning
- Intelligent central intercom system with intercom/radio in every room plus entry camera
- Stunning undercover outdoor area with built in wood fired BBQ and ceiling fans overlooking sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Gorgeous outdoor shower with a surfboard feature, hot and cold water
- Separate dining area
- Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops
- Fabulous floor plan
- Perfect for the large family
- Beautifully manicured low maintenance gardens
- Plenty of storage
- Large 729m2* block
- Park across the road
Perfectly situated close to schools, shops Botanical Gardens and only a short drive away from the world-famous beaches that the Gold Coast has to offer. Call Stuart Reeder today to book your inspection.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.