Unequivocally one of the finest residences lining the main river, this architect-designed masterpiece has left nothing undone in its pursuit of providing the ultimate luxury lifestyle retreat.
Set on a sprawling 1,833sqm parcel with exquisitely manicured gardens, spectacular alfresco entertaining areas, heated pool plus jetty and pontoon.
Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac on one of the areas' most highly-prized and sought-after waterfront allotments directly adjoining the Gold Coast Royal Botanical Gardens.
• Modern Mediterranean-inspired luxury home with self-contained Dual living
• Striking cement rendered faade with high arches grace the riverfront
• Secure-gated access to circular driveway with pond and fountain centrepiece
• Porte cochere provides covered guest access to an uplifting entrance foyer
• Sweeping open floor social zone with living and dining opening to terrace
• Covered waterside entertainers' terrace with views through wide archways
• Media room, casual living/dining area plus home office or fifth bedroom
• Gourmet open plan kitchen with marble benchtops and Bosch dishwasher
• Palatial master suite with sitting room, walk-in robe, ensuite and private terrace
• Two further deluxe bedroom suites with walk-in robes and ensuites
• Designer bathrooms with imported marble vanity tops include luxury spa bath
• 6.5kw solar power, 15,000L water tank, gardens are irrigated and floodlit
• Modern self-contained flat with living area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
• Soaring ceilings, marble edged flooring, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Resort-like heated pool and private sunlit terrace overlooking the water
• Elevated terraces capture mesmerising sunsets over the hinterland
• Level enclosed rear lawn, jetty and pontoon with deep water mooring
• Rolling near-level lawns dotted with palm and screened by manicured hedges
• 46m frontage to river, easy cruise to Surfers, Southport or Stradbroke Island
• Exclusive cul-de-sac setting adjoining waterfront and tranquil parkland
• Stroll to Benowa Gardens Shopping or RACV Royal Pines Resort/Golf Course
• 10 minute drive to beaches, Surfers Paradise or the Brisbane Motorway
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage, completely private and secure
Owners have purchased elsewhere and are looking for a quick sale.