Royal Pines is a secure residential golf course estate ideal for families from Australia or overseas. There is no FIRB process as Royal Pines is an approved Integrated Tourism Resort, so any international buyers can purchase like a local!
The property is currently tenanted until February 2021 at $1,030 per week.
- Please enter off Ashmore Road and approach the right hand gate through the roundabout onto The Boulevard - Buzz 25018 bell
This large two storey duplex has another rarity, it has a huge yard ideal for playing backyard cricket or kicking the footy.
Immediately next door is no neighbour and a vacant easement gives the feel of extra space again.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this is the ideal family location, secure, private and super quiet!
- Large renovated kitchen with stone benches, butlers pantry, breakfast bar, dark grey subway tiled splash back, Hamptons styled cabinetry, 6 burner gas cooktop and electric oven, large fridge void with plumbing connection, dishwasher and the pool is visible from the kitchen too.
- Covered alfresco, fully fenced heated pool and private side entrance
- Guest bedroom with robes and ducted aircon
- Large dining and meals area opening to the alfresco
- Large laundry + adjacent storage room
- Main bathroom
- Double garage with storage cupboards and internal entrance
- Large Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, balcony & ensuite with double vanity, large shower and natural light
- Upstairs rumpus room (could be a 5th bedroom addition) and has storage cupboards
- A total of three bedrooms upstairs
- Main upstairs bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Plantations shutters throughout
- Fully fenced yards
- Cubby house
- Mains gas and hot water system
- Constructed in 2006 & extended and renovated in 2018
- Ducted air-conditioning
Walk to the modern Benowa Village with Coles Supermarket, service station, Stellarossa Restaurant & cafe, McDonalds, Goodfellaz Barber, Flight Centre, a selection of restaurants and takeaway outlets plus Chempro Chemist, Medical Centre, Dentist and much more.
This allotment is located within an award -winning five star resort set on 500 acres of beautifully manicured gardens, Royal Pines Resort located a short drive away from the heart of the Gold Coast, close to the 42 kilometres of awesome beaches of the Gold Coast.
As one of the largest resorts in Queensland, RACV Royal Pines Resort offers an unparalleled choice of accommodation, 27 holes composite golf course combination and is home to the Men's Australian PGA Championship, five tennis courts, a fully equipped gym, Resort Spa and Cafe, the resort is the perfect venue for a quality all round residential lifestyle in a 24 hour security patrolled gated estate.
Royal Pines has a list of quality restaurants for all budgets and huge Panorama Lounge Cafe/Bar and Videre Bar.
Royal Pines is within an easy 15-20 minute walk across the Nerang River to Metricon Stadium home to the Gold Coast Suns AFL team and the official venue which hosted the 2018 Commonwealth Games.