5 Bedroom Family Home in an Elevated Pocket of Benowa
Families and savvy investors take note!
Situated in the tightly held Benowa Hills pocket this large 5-bedroom family home appeals to families looking for a quality home and investors seeking a great return and sound capital growth.
The main residence is comprised of 4 good size bedrooms, main with ensuite, 2 separate living areas, a recently renovated kitchen and laundry. The 5th bedroom has the benefit of having its own entry making it ideal as a teenage retreat or home office.
The newly constructed insulated pergola boasts approx. 60 sqm of undercover entertaining and overlooks the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool - a perfect space to host family and friends in a private and weatherproof setting. In addition to this there is a newly built poolside gazebo - ideal to get away from the stress of daily life, to read a book and watch the kids play in the pool.
• 5 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
• 2 separate living areas
• New LED lighting installed throughout the home
• Sparkling in-ground pool modern and low maintenance
• Sun filled north facing backyard
• Large 5th Bedroom separate to the main residence, great as a teenage retreat
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
• Large renovated laundry with good storage
• 2 bathrooms - ensuite to main bedroom
• Huge 60 sqm approx. outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool
• Double carport with near new electric panel lift door
• Highly sought-after pocket of Benowa
• Main residence is fully air conditioned
• Fantastic storage throughout the home
• Located two doors down from Benowa Apex Park - great for the kids and pets
• Situated in Benowa School catchment
• Walking distance to St Kevin's Catholic primary
• Fitted with security screens
The Botanical Gardens is located just a short drive from this property, consisting of 31 hectares of parks, children's play area, leash free dog park, beautiful gardens and natural billabongs, making the Botanical gardens a popular destination for locals and visitors.
Benowa enjoys a prime position, being approx. 10 minutes' drive to Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach and is home to some of the best schools, shops and Private Hospital on the Gold Coast. This suburb has realised strong growth over the past few years and is on the top of the list for many local and interstate buyers.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors.