Luxury Renovation, Superb Layout and a VERY Convenient Location
Searching for a newly renovated 205m2 immaculate family home that is centrally located to an abundance of schools, shopping centres and all amenities?
Looking for a private and secure home with an exceptional floor plan that allows your family to enjoy Mackay's amazing indoor outdoor lifestyle?
If so, then inspect 39 Celeber Drive - Beaconsfield, you will not be disappointed!
- Huge kitchen, complete with Chefs oven and gas cooktop, large Pantry and breakfast bar
- King Size Master Retreat, including a spacious WIR with luxury fit out and renovated ensuite
- A separate room allocated for an office that could be used as either an office or workshop
- Stunning marble tiling, brand new lights, fans and electrical wiring right throughout
- Fully fenced with 4.3m side accesss ample space for caravan and / or boat
- A highly functional laundry with an abundance of storage
- Security Camera System with 5 operating security cameras - all linked to an App.
- Remote Control Security Gates with intercom system and security screen
- Ceiling fans all through out and Air Cons in all living areas and bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Gardens, Garden Shed and beautiful Vegetable Garden with automatic watering system
- Exceptional amounts of storage right throughout the home
- Large Garage with built in shelving
- Water - $600 approx per year
- Rates - $3180 approx per year
- Rental Appraisal - approx $425 per week
39 Celeber Drive is walking distance to Pioneer High School, Whitsunday Anglican School and Adeona Day Care Centre. It is also only a few short minutes drive or bike ride to Andergrove State School, Fitzgerald State School and Beaconsfield State School. The Village Shopping Complex with every modern convenience is also walking distance and Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre a 7 minute drive. An exceptional location!