Rarely does an opportunity like this incredible residence become available.
Nestled perfectly in the sought after dress circle of Ashmore "Paradise Rivers" estate, this beautiful and unique holding is the reward for your success in life.
Why unique you say?
Well, that is easy to answer.
- Properties nearly an acre in land size are rare to start with, then locate that property in the centre of the Gold Coast only 8.5km from the beach, add a full sized tennis court, it becomes rare. Not totally impressed yet? So, then add a full sized guest house adjacent to the main family home....yes, this is RARE indeed!
The Main Residence - over 53 squares (499m2)
- Four large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and triple garage
- High quality, genuine hardwood timber floors throughout
- Large lounge room overlooking the pool and tennis court
- Master bedroom with balcony over the pool, large walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity, stand alone bath tub, open shower and natural light
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have robes, ceiling fans, ducted air-conditioning, timber floors and Bedroom 2 and 3 share a two-way bathroom
- The kitchen is newly renovated and has stone benches, Bosch dishwasher, SMEG 90cm electric oven and gas cooktop, range-hood, soft close drawers, large fridge cavity with water facility
- The kitchen overlooks the pool, is adjacent to the study/homework station and also services the main living and dining
- Upstairs study and storage with natural light
- Downstairs office/rumpus room next to the pool
- Games room ideal for billiard table or cinema room
- Substantial under house storage
- Workshop storage room with roller door - great for hobbies, storing large items or even a "man cave"
- Large entertaining balcony overlooking the pool
- Triple side by side garage with automatic openers, storage room and room for three cars off street in front of the gate
- High ceilings, security system, automated lighting system, commercial sized Daikin ducted air-conditioning system
- Solar panels (x 33) with a 9.75 kW Inverter
The Guest House
- Master with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a great size
- Main bathroom and separate toilet
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Large lounge and kitchen area
- Wide veranda and total privacy
- Separate driveway to access
- Separate security system
- Possible wheelchair access
- 3,642m2 corner block with two street entrances
- Full sized tennis court
- Kootingal St entrance and driveway with room for large motorhome to be parked
- Mature trees and gardens plus fruit trees and veggie garden
- Totally private sanctuary, peaceful and quiet
The home is unique and the Paradise Rivers Estate is known for it's million dollar mansions and river lifestyle.
Close to everything and yet so far away - this property is close to top echelon schooling, the M1 Motorway, local shops, restaurants and only 15 or so minutes to Pacific Fair, the beach, international golf courses and so much more.
Ashmore - Rich in History
In the late 1800s, the land which became the suburb of Ashmore was predominately owned by two pioneering families, the Muirs and the Smiths.
The suburb, located approximately seven kilometres west of Southport, takes its name from a farming property once owned by the Hicks family. The 300 acre farm created in the late 1800s, located near Benowa, was named after a property or place in England.
The farm, which ran sheep and cattle, also gave its name to a local thoroughfare, Ashmore Road, which connected Benowa to Nerang Road. The remaining five - six hectare portion of the farm, with nine cattle on the property, stayed in the Hicks family, beside the Ross Street and Ashmore Road intersection, for many years.
In the early 1970s, a Sydney property investor, Jim Donellon, saw potential in the area and purchased land for development. In the mid-1970s, when a housing estate with sewered land and underground power was being developed, it was given the name of Ashmore Village and the many of the streets named using words taken from Aboriginal language. By the late 1970s, Ashmore Plaza Shopping Centre was developed.
Later estates followed, including: Bellevue Park, Timbertops, Paradise River and Paradise Heights. As the area underwent steady growth in the following years, the name was adopted for the suburb, which was officially named and bounded in 1982.
By the mid-1980s, Ashmore was the home of many young families and boasted a TAFE, the Ashmore City Shopping Centre owned by the Rix family, a tavern, caravan park, day care centre, schools, the Domain Country Club, youth centre, a BMX track, skateboard bowl and ten pin bowling centre.
It was the first suburb on the Gold Coast to have road