Rarely available, a Council approved* & air-conditioned office with lots of parking onsite, storage and light. Ideally and centrally located on the corner of Cotlew St and Patura Drive, this property allows for a family to live and work from home, park larger vehicles or several cars off street an also be close to schools, shopping and transport.
This may be exactly what you need!
- 5th Bedroom, home office* or great rumpus room for the kids
- Separate lounge room (air-conditioned) and plantation shutters
- Master bedroom with double robes, ensuite, ceiling fan and air-conditioning plus plantation shutters
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are a great size and have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Centrally located kitchen within the home with; Smeg Dishwasher, Euromaid wall oven, rangehood and double sink.
- Separate living/meals area
- Alfresco dining area (lockable)
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower plus separate toilet
- Ideal family home with low maintenance grounds, gardens and large garden shed.
* Subject to meeting Council criteria
Ashmore is located about nine kilometres from Surfers Paradise between Southport and Benowa. Families are prominent in this area and there are plenty of activities to keep the kids happy.
Ashmore is a relaxed suburb popular among all age groups looking to escape the hustle and bustle of busier suburbs whilst being central to shopping, schools, transport.
It is a well established suburb that is elevated, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some magnificent views of the Hinterland.