Searching for a home that has "Dual Living" capabilities due to the inclusion of a huge 4th bedroom, 3rd living area, 2nd kitchen and bathroom downstairs?
Looking for a family home that is very conveniently located to multiple schools and allows the family to spread out and enjoy life?
Then inspect 203 Bedford Road - Andergrove
- Stunning upstairs kitchen that flows seamlessly to the formal dining room.
- Private and secluded outdoor entertaining area
- Downstairs kitchen that is perfect for the entertainers amongst us as it is situated next to the outdoor entertaining area that is separated by beautiful French Doors!
- The downstairs area could be utilised for Dual Living, Home Business or perfect for older children still living at home!
- Cute Porch out front of the property to enjoy a cuppa of the morning and watch the sun rise!
- Stunning wooden floor boards throughout upstairs and completely tiled downstairs
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Side Access
- Fully fenced - perfect for dogs and /or kids
- Toilet upstairs and toilet downstairs
- Separate hidden away laundry downstairs
- Garden Shed
- Rates - $2970 approx per year
- Rental Appraisal - $380 approx per week
Bedford Road is very centrally located and has ease of access to Pioneer High School, Andergrove State School, North High School, Beaconsfield State School and Whitsunday Anglican School. The Village Shopping complex and Woolworths is only a few short minutes walk away and Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre is only a 7minute drive away. The perfect and convenient location for a busy family!