From its sublime setting in North Palm Beach just 250m from the white sandy beachfront, this brand new architecturally designed residence makes a spectacular impression.
Protected from the street by a security gate and with living spaces set privately to the rear, inside is a haven of style and tranquillity. Poised with high ceilings, polished concrete and wide plank timber floors it presents a soulful place to call home where an easy coastal lifestyle awaits.
Part of the appeal of this expertly crafted home comes from its free-flowing layout that encapsulates living, dining, kitchen and an alfresco entertainer's area overlooking the glass framed pool. Its north facing aspect soaks the outdoor area in golden sunlight and floods the interiors with the perfect amount of natural light.
Ascending up the solid oak timber staircase you will find a second lounge room and master suite with generous walk through robe, full ensuite and balcony. Two additional bedrooms upstairs are serviced by the main family bathroom. The ground floor offers a separate space to be used as an office or place for guests to stay with its very own adjoining bathroom.
Its feeling of space combined with impressive appointments create a refined sanctuary along with a low maintenance exterior that allows more time for living in this exceptional locale.
Stand out features include:
- Stone crafted kitchen with island benchtop, integrated dishwasher and artisan subway tile splashback
- Butler's pantry houses microwave, an additional sink and ample concealed storage
- Sliding stacking doors extend to a partially covered alfresco area and swimming pool
- Second dedicated lounge room upstairs
- Master bedroom with large walk through closet, ensuite and balcony
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath, shower and large vanity
- Bedrooms two and three with generous built-in robes
- Potential fourth bedroom/office with full ensuite
- Dual access laundry room offers another usable space to store away day to day items
- Other practical additions include ducted and zoned air-conditioning, double car undercover parking with room for storage, security screens, outdoor shower, gated entry and secured yard for kids and pets
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a brand new home or investment in one of Queensland's most desirable suburbs.
An early morning walk or evening stroll along the shore can become part of your everyday life with the beach less than 250m from your doorstep.
Nineteenth Avenue sits within the coveted PBC High School catchment and is adjacent to Palm Beach State School.
There are no Secondary schools that fall within this property’s catchment area.
There are no Private schools that fall within this property’s catchment area.
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.