** Available for inspection via appointment or video call **
Opportunity Knocks for a great place to allocate your money and secure a high return. If you are an owner occupier, this is a great location with a rare large low maintenance private garden.
The home itself is an end town house with large private low maintenance garden with spacious deck for entertaining, open plan kitchen, living and dining, the kitchen is well appointed, with an abundance of storage double pantry and room double door fridge. The dining area look over the deck and the garden. There is a ground floor powder room, the double garage has large under the stair's storage and also a roller door out to the deck providing a place to store a jet-ski, small boat or a trailer.
Upstairs you will find a small rumpus area and three good sized bedrooms the master has a walk-in robe and en-suite- the family bedrooms both have fitted robes and a well-appointed full family bathroom.
Cova Hope Island is a highly desirable address the complex has security and two great recreation clubs both with a pool and views over the water and one has a full gym, the lifestyle on offer here is great with close proximity to major shopping centre restaurants and bars and the beach is just a 20 min drive away.
• Well appointed Kitchen with quality appliances, stone bench tops, and breakfast bar.
• Open plan lounge with separate dining area
• Powder room
• Large entertainers deck leading to low maintenance private garden north east facing
• Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
• Spacious family bedrooms with built in robes
• Full family bathroom
• Rumpus or office/study space
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Air Conditioning
• Double garage with storage and single roller door to the back
• Low body corp
• Two resort pools, lounge and gym all with water views
• Security and lots of walkways
Hope Island is a highly desirable location positioned on the northern end of the Gold Coast, with easy access to the M1 and Brisbane this is an opportunity not to be missed
Please call Sally today on 0449 157 776