Attention Developers & Investors - this site offers significant holding income with serious development upside!
Harcourts Coastal proudly presents an exciting and unique Broadwater development opportunity. 254 Marine Parade enjoys an absolute waterfront position along the "Golden Mile" with a wide 20 metre frontage, suitable as a boutique apartment project. Currently occupying the large 708 sqm block is just 3 entire floor apartments with level 2 & 3 offering a huge 200 sqm + floorplan and level 1 being a generous 150 sqm floorplan. All 3 apartments have already undergone internal renovations making this an unbelievable opportunity for the astute Investor to buy now and renovate the exterior, restoring this double brick beauty to its former glory.
This site boasts uninterrupted views across the Broadwater to Wave Break and South Stradbroke to the north, the Spit & Seaworld to the east and the Surfers Paradise skyline to the south. Arguably situated on the one of the best spots along the "Golden Mile" the blue of the Broadwater is just metres from your doorstep, making this an exciting boutique opportunity not to be missed!
Marine Pde Labrador is one of the most sought-after and emerging Gold Coast waterfront precincts. Please call Mark & Skye on 0415 854 252 for more information or to obtain an expression of interest document.
- High density residential site
- 708 sqm land area with 20.5 metre frontage (approx.)
- Current zoning RD6 (one bedroom per 33 sqm of land)
- Proposed to change to RD8 (one bedroom per 13 sqm of land)
- Current building height 53 metres (proposed to increase to 67 metres)
Estimated Holding Income:
- $1950 to $2050 per week ($104,000 per annum approx.)
Current Code Assessable Land Uses:
- Multiple dwellings (apartments or townhouses)
- Residential care facility
- Retirement facility
- Rooming accommodation
Additional Key Info:
- 3 separate titles allowing you to buy all 3 in different entities including Super funds, personal or companies
- This site is not currently impacted by the Council flood overlay
- Views that cannot be built out
This site is within walking distance to the Broadwater Parklands & Aquatic Centre, Australia Fair Shopping Centre and the popular Charis Seafood. Access to the M1 is quick and easy and Harbourtown is just a short drive. The "Golden Mile" of Marine Parade services mainly local traffic, making this a sound development opportunity for now and for the future.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into price brackets for website and functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.