Elevated Position with Captivating Seascape and City Views
North Easterly aspect with fantastic views over Tugun to the ocean and north towards Surfers Paradise.
Elevated position in a 3 story walk up situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious top floor 2 bedroom unit is a must to inspect.
Feel the cool cross ocean breezes all year round throughout this light and airy unit with dual private balconies and ducted air conditioning.
Recently renovated with new flooring and lighting , spacious modern kitchen and stainless steel appliances . Large open plan living areas flow onto the front balcony which captures an amazing seascape panorama.
Full length balcony off both bedrooms with large built in wardrobes and plenty of storage.
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, pantry, overhead cupboards and ample bench space
- 2 large bedrooms both with built-in robes with sliding doors
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining
- Two private balconies with ocean and green aspect
- Ducted air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
- Renovated two-way spacious bathroom/laundry combined
- Single lock-up garage + 1 open carspace.
- Low body corporate
- Intercom with secured entry
- NBN area.
Close to Tugun Village shops, IGA, popular surf beaches, SLSC, parks with transport on doorstep. Short drive to John Flynn hospital, Gold Coast International Airport with easy access to Gold Coast Highway and M1.
If you are looking for a great place to live close to all facilities or ideal investment for the astute investor this property is a must to inspect.
- Body Corp Approx $45* per week
- Water Approx $325* per quarter
- Rates Approx $775* half yearly
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.