First time available for sale in over 17 years…
An amazing opportunity to secure an apartment within the highly sought-after building "The Dorchester". With only 33 residences in this boutique block and offering one of the best blue-chip positions on the sand.
From the moment you enter this apartment you will be mesmerised by the spectacular views, a Sanctuary to escape, relax and recharge! Ideally positioned on the 4th level in touch with the beach, this residence is half the entire floor, the integration from the apartment to beach and surf is seamless, featuring an abundance of natural light while cool sea breezes waft in over sunlit balconies all whilst maintaining privacy.
Apartment 8 offers luxury beachfront living at its best and boasts:
- Large 142m2 "15 squares", 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Ideal "Beach-House" style views, connected to the sand and surf
- Refurbished and in immaculate condition
- Spectacular Ocean views up and down the coastline never to be built out
- Large floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Occupying half the 4th floor, only 2 residences per floor
- Prized North-East aspect with sun drenched balcony
- Boutique building of only 33 residences
- Heated Swimming pool, BBQ area, grassed lawn, direct access to the beach
The ideal luxury Coastal holiday home, permanent residence or utilise strong holiday returns available through platforms like "Air-bnb", either way the choice is yours with no restrictions. Only a gentle stroll to the CBD of Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise where you will find hundreds of shops, cafes, and entertainment. Also close to the light rail, Convention Centre, Star casino, Pacific Fair shopping centre, Marine Mirage, multiple surf clubs and more. This is the ultimate location for the astute buyer.
AUCTION - On-site, Saturday 18th of September 2:30pm.
Exclusively listed by Tolemy Stevens of Harcourts Coastal - Beachfront Specialist.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise